Due to the high contagions of Covid-19 in India, Colombia took as a preventive measure the connection of flights to and from this destination. This measure will be in force until June 30, 2021 and could continue due to how the Ministry of Health and Transportation sees the situation in that country.
There are some exceptions to enter the Colombian territory such as:
- Colombians and foreigners who start their flight from the Republic of India or who start their connecting flight to Colombia before the effective date of the resolution.
- Colombians and foreigners who, due to a time difference, have already been summoned at the air terminal prior to the entry into force of the resolution.
- Colombians or foreigners with permanent residence in Colombia, following the instructions of the health authorities regarding isolation and taking the PCR test.
- Diplomats and their dependents, foreigners who have a migrant visa or type R - M visa.
- Aircraft Crew.
Measures for travelers with exceptions:
- Negative PCR test taken in the last 96 hours before the flight.
- PCR test in the first 24 hours after arrival and after seven days.
- Comply with strict quarantine for 14 days from your admission, which will take place at your place of residence or at a lodging.
Remember that you can find and read the full resolution: Resolution Number 000626 of 2021: (https://www.minsalud.gov.co/Normatividad_Nuevo)
The travel agency Colombia. Colombia suspends entry of passengers from India from Ladevi website: https://colombia.ladevi.info/colombia/colombia-suspende