Regarding the new normal for the tourism industry, ProColombia reported on five key trends.
As a result of a report prepared from various studies, ProColombia determines 5 trends that will mark tourism during the year 2021, taking into account the security that travelers seek when choosing a destination.
During 2020 it is no secret that everything related to biosecurity increased by 100%, for that reason and for many other factors, tourism companies have been obtaining the biosafety seal "Certified check-in, COVID-19 biosecurity" in order generate SAFETY for users.
The trends according to ProColombia are:
- Reservations with less advance: Travelers fear the restrictions that are constantly lived in destinations.
- Security and Confidence: Every traveler wants to feel calm and they do it through attendance cards, cancellation dates without warnings and all the clear and concise information.
- Quiet trips without itineraries that connect the traveler with the destination.
- Nomad travel: Opportunity for countries to offer ideal destinations to work and travel at the same time.
- Short holidays to avoid crowds.
THE COLOMBIA TRAVEL AGENCY. The five tourism trends in 2021, according to ProColombia, from Ladevi website: https://colombia.ladevi.info/procolombia/