In Curaçao, the entry requirements were updated according to the COVID risk of the country of origin of the travelers, considering the epidemiological situation to protect local public health.
What are those requirements?
For very low risk countries:
China, Grenada, Hong Kong, Hungary, Cayman Islands, Montserrat, New Zealand, Poland, Saba, Saint Eustatius, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore and Taiwan:
- Complete the digital immigration card online before departure at https://dicardcuracao.com/portal
- Digitally fill out the Passenger Location Card (“PCL”) 48 hours before your departure and take a proof paper document with you.
For low and high risk countries:
Low risk: Germany, Antigua and Barbuda, Austria, Barbados, Canada, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, India, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Peru, Dominican Republic, Saint Barthelemy, Sweden, Uruguay.
High risk: Anguilla, Argentina, Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, Costa Rica, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Spain, Finland, Frecia, Iceland, Turks and Caicos Islands, British Virgin Islands, Ireland, Jamaica, Lebanon, Morocco, Netherlands , Panama, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Czech Republic, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Suriname, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey.
Travelers from any of these countries must meet these four mandatory requirements:
- Complete the digital immigration card online before departure.
- Digitally fill out the Passenger Location Card (“PLC”) 48 hours before your departure and take a proof paper document with you.
- PCR test performed no later than 72 hours before your flight to Curacao or a negative antigen test result performed no later than 24 hours before your flight to Curacao.
- Antigen test on the third day on the island. Booking and paying for the third day antigen test is part of the PLC process.
For very high risk countries:
Aruba, Cuba, Dominica, United States of America, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Virgin Islands of the United States, Israel, Martinique, United Kingdom, Saint Martin + Saint Martin, Venezuela.
- Complete the digital immigration card online upon departure.
- Digitally process your Passenger Location Card (“PLC”) 48 hours before your departure and take a printed proof document with you.
- Certified PCR test no later than 72 hours before your flight.
- Antigen test on the third day on the island. Booking and paying for the antigen test is part of the PLC process.
Finally, it should be taken into account that countries that are not in any of the previous lists are classified as high-risk countries.
Source: Colombia travel agency. Curaçao: requirements according to Covid risk of each country of Ladevi website apply: https://colombia.ladevi.info/curazao/curazao-aplican-requisitos-segun-riesgo-covid-cada-pais-n33349